How To Connect A Facebook Page To Twitter
Most likely to http://www.facebook.com/twitter and also click the "link to twitter" button. You can connect your personal account (at the top) and/or any one of your Facebook pages all from this page.
Note: you need to be logged in to the Twitter account you are aiming to link.
From there it will take you to a punctual to authorize Facebook to use your account. If you are not logged in, you will should enter your Twitter username and password first.
Once you click on "Authorize" it will certainly redirect you back to Facebook where you see the adhering to screen and also could pick just what sort of content you 'd like to share by clicking on packages.
Below you can decide just how much info you wish to show to Twitter then click "save changes" as well as you're prepared! Currently you'll have the ability to merely publish a standing upgrade in Facebook that will certainly conserve you from needing to login to both solutions as well as publish two separate updates.
Note: because Twitter has a 140 personality limit, it will instantly truncate your article with an automatically created brief LINK (Example fb.me/ XYC) that will connect back to the initial message on Facebook.
Linking Your Tweets to Facebook
1. Click the profile icon in the leading right edge of your Twitter screen. Click "Settings" from the drop-down menu - (http://twitter.com/settings/applications).
2. Click "Profile" on the left side of the screen.
3. Click the "Post your Tweets to Facebook" button below the display.
4. Click the "Sign in to Facebook and connect your accounts" button.
5. Enter your Facebook e-mail address and password if motivated.
6. Click the "Log In with Facebook" button.
7. Click the "Allow" switch. Your Facebook account is confirmed then linked to your Twitter account.
Tips: If you want to publish your tweets to a Facebook web page that you take care of, examine the "My Facebook page" option as well as pick a Facebook page from the drop-down menu. To unlink your Facebook profile from your Twitter account, click the "Disconnect" web link in the Facebook panel of the profile-settings display.
Warning: Twitter "@reply" messages won't be published to your Facebook wall.