How To Change The Page Name On Facebook
Facebook enables Page admins to change a Facebook Page name as long as the name adheres to Facebook's standards for Page names. Follow the actions below to change your Facebook Page name:
1. Visit to your Facebook account.
2. Click the drop-down menu icon on the upper-right part of the Page.
3. Click on the Page for which you intend to change the name. If the Facebook Page is not shown, click the See More choice to watch all the Facebook pages related to your account.
4. On the target Facebook Page's Home page, click the More icon from the menu bar.
5. Click on Edit Page Info.
6. On the General tab, Edit the Facebook Page name to the new name you have actually selected.
7. Click on Save Changes.
8. A pop-up dialog box will certainly be revealed advising you of your current Facebook Page name and the new Page name. Approval might take up to three days.
9. Click on the Request Change button.
10. One more message will pop-up informing you that Facebook is evaluating your Facebook name. Click OK.
11. Wait for Facebook to examine and authorize your brand-new Facebook Page name. When approved, your Facebook Page will certainly currently have its new name.
I have actually simply shown you ways to change a Facebook Page name. If you have questions regarding transforming your Facebook Page's name, let me know in the comments section. Your concern may be included in the frequently asked questions section.