How To Change The Name Of A Facebook Page
Facebook enables Page admins to change a Facebook Page name as long as the name abides by Facebook's standards for Page names. Comply with the actions below to change your Facebook Page name:
1. Log in to your Facebook account.
2. Click on the drop-down menu symbol on the upper-right part of the Page.
3. Click on the Page for which you wish to change the name. If the Facebook Page is not shown, click on the See More alternative to view all the Facebook pages associated with your account.
4. On the target Facebook Page's Home page, click on the More icon from the menu bar.
5. Click Edit Page Info.
6. On the General tab, Edit the Facebook Page name to the brand-new name you have selected.
7. Click Save Changes.
8. A pop-up dialog box will certainly be shown advising you of your current Facebook Page name and the new Page name. Authorization may use up to three days.
9. Click on the Request Change button.
10. One more message will certainly pop-up telling you that Facebook is examining your Facebook name. Click OK.
11. Await Facebook to examine as well as accept your new Facebook Page name. Once approved, your Facebook Page will currently have its brand-new name.
I have simply shown you the best ways to change a Facebook Page name. If you have concerns concerning changing your Facebook Page's name, let me understand in the remarks section. Your concern could be showcased in the commonly asked questions area.