If you've chosen to bypass your Facebook page for a different method to reach your target market, or if you're relocating a new instructions with your career, doing away with that Facebook page is a luckily pain-free procedure.
How to Cancel Facebook Page
To delete a Facebook page you've created for your business browse to that page as well as do the following:
- Click Settings on top of the page.
- Scroll down to the really last alternative under General - Remove page - and click Edit.
- Click the link to erase your page.
- In the popup home window that opens click Delete page.
- You need to see a message confirming that your page has entered deletion setting.
There are a couple of points to bear in mind:
- You have 14 days to change your mind. If you determine you do not intend to remove your page you could restore it by going to the page before both week period finishes as well as clicking Cancel Deletion.
- If you wish to provide on your own a break from running a Facebook page however don't intend to delete it entirely, you can unpublish it so only admins could see it. You will also not lose your followers if you do this.
How you can unpublish your page without removing it
If you aren't specific whether you wish to completely remove your page, you could "unpublish" it (make it private so only page admins can see it).
Here's exactly how:
Log in to the Facebook page you administer.
Click "Settings" in the upper righthand edge of your display.
Discover the "page Visibility" setup (it's the second one), as well as click the pencil symbol to modify.
Click the "Unpublish page" radio switch then click "Save Changes".
Have you made a decision to delete your Facebook page? Are you planning on concentrating your social networks initiatives in other places? Let us know all about it in the remarks.