How Do I Make Pictures Private On Facebook
Method 1: Making a Single Photo Private on Facebook
1. Open Facebook. Go to https://www.facebook.com/ in your web browser. This will open your News Feed if you're logged right into Facebook.
- If you typically aren't logged right into Facebook, enter your e-mail address and also password to do so.
2. Go to your account. Click your name in the top-right side of the Facebook page.
3. Click the Photos tab. You'll discover this listed below the cover picture that's at the top of your Facebook web page.
4. Select a photo category. Click a category tab (e.g., Your Pictures) near the top of the page.
5. Select a picture. Click a picture that you intend to make private. This will open the photo.
- The photo has to be one that you uploaded, not just one of you that somebody else published.
6. Click the "Privacy" icon. This icon generally appears like a silhouette of an individual (or 2 people) that you'll locate listed below and also to the right of your name in the upper-right side of the image. A drop-down menu will show up.
- If clicking this symbol leads to a menu that states Edit Post Privacy, click Edit Post Privacy to visit the post, after that click the privacy symbol on top of the post before proceeding.
7. Click More ... It remains in the drop-down menu.
8. Click Only Me. This choice is in the increased drop-down menu. Doing so will right away change your picture's personal privacy to make sure that just you can see it.
Technique 2: Making an Album Private on Facebook
1. Click your name in the Facebook display's upper ideal edge to open your profile.
2. Click the "Photos" link to open up the Photos and Videos page.
3. Click an album to open it.
4. Float your computer mouse arrow over the symbol to the right of the album's name. Text appears stating the album's existing privacy setup. As an example, the album may have a globe icon as well as the setting "Public".
5. Click the symbol to open a drop-down menu.
6. Click "Only Me" to conceal the album.
Pointer: When the appropriate time comes, open each image in the hidden album. Click the "Share Image" switch in the reduced appropriate edge of the photo as well as pick "On Your Page" from the drop-down menu that appears at the top of the sharing home window.