If you have actually decided to forego your Facebook page for a various means to reach your audience, or if you're moving in a brand-new direction with your profession, eliminating that Facebook page is a fortunately pain-free procedure.
How Do I Delete Facebook Page
To erase a Facebook page you've created for your business browse to that page and do the following:
- Click Settings at the top of the page.
- Scroll down to the very last option under General - Remove page - and also click Edit.
- Click the connect to erase your page.
- In the popup home window that opens up click Delete page.
- You ought to see a message verifying that your page has gone into removal setting.
There are a few points to keep in mind:
- You have 14 days to change your mind. If you determine you don't intend to delete your page you could restore it by mosting likely to the page before the two week duration finishes and clicking Cancel Deletion.
- If you wish to give yourself a break from running a Facebook page but don't wish to delete it totally, you could unpublish it so just admins can see it. You will certainly likewise not shed your followers if you do this.
Ways to unpublish your page without removing it
If you aren't specific whether you wish to permanently remove your page, you can "unpublish" it (make it personal so just page admins could see it).
Log in to the Facebook page you carry out.
Click "Settings" in the upper righthand edge of your display.
Find the "page Visibility" setting (it's the 2nd one), and click the pencil icon to edit.
Click the "Unpublish page" radio button and after that click "Save Changes".
Have you made a decision to erase your Facebook page? Are you intending on concentrating your social networks efforts elsewhere? Allow us understand everything about it in the remarks.