Is your Facebook profile photo obtaining a little old as well as stale? Change it up a bit with these steps.
How Do I Change My Profile Picture On Facebook
From a Desktop Internet browser
- Login to Facebook.
- Select "Photos" in the "Apps" section on the left pane.
- Navigate to the photo you wish to use for your account.
- Pick Make Profile Picture.
- You'll after that be able to chop the image to your preference. Select "Save", and the photo is established as your profile image.
From a Mobile Internet browser
- Login to the Facebook mobile website.
- Tap the "Menu" Menu Switch switch in the upper-left edge of the screen.
- Select "Photos".
- Browse to the photo you desire to utilize for your profile.
- Select the "Make Profile Picture" web link, after that pick "Confirm".
From the apple iphone & iPad App
- Open the Facebook app.
- Touch the "More" switch in the lower-right edge of the screen.
- Select "Photos", then browse to the photo you wish to use.
- While the image is displayed on the screen, tap the three dots (...) at the top-right corner of the screen.
- Faucet "Make Profile Picture".
- Crop the image, then choose Done.
From the Android Application
-Open the Facebook application.
-Touch the "More" switch in the lower-right corner of the screen.
-Select "Photos", then navigate to the picture you desire to make use of.
-While the image is presented on the display, tap the three dots (...) at the top-right edge of of the screen.
-Faucet "Make Profile Picture".
-Crop the image to your taste, then choose Done when you're ended up.