How Can I Deactivate Instagram
Component 1: Briefly Disabling Your Account
1. Go to the Instagram web site. It's located at https://www.instagram.com/. If you're currently logged right into Instagram, this will take you to your Instagram web page.
- If you typically aren't visited, click Visit at the bottom of the web page, enter your username and also password, and also click Log in.
2. Click the account symbol. This is the person-shaped symbol in the top-right corner of the web page.
3. Click Edit Account. It's just right of your username at the top of your page.
4. Scroll down and click Briefly disable my account. You'll see this link on the right side of all-time low of the "Edit Profile" web page.
5. Suggest a factor for disabling your account. To do so, click the box to the right of the "Why are you disabling your account?" going and then click a reason.
6. Enter your Instagram password. You'll do this in package to the right of the "To proceed, please re-enter your password" message.
7. Click Momentarily Disable Account This button is at the bottom of the web page.
8. Click OK when triggered. Doing so will disable your account, authorizing you from Instagram on every one of your connected devices.
Part 2: Restoring Your Account
1. Visit to Instagram. Log in to Instagram using your username and also password as well as your account will certainly be reactivated just as it was before. If you logged in on Instagram's site, you will certainly still need to visit to each of your devices.