Facebook Private Photos
Approach 1: Making a Solitary Photo Private on Facebook
1. Open up Facebook. Go to https://www.facebook.com/ in your browser. This will open your Information Feed if you're logged into Facebook.
- If you typically aren't logged into Facebook, enter your email address as well as password to do so.
2. Go to your account. Click your name in the top-right side of the Facebook web page.
3. Click the Photos tab. You'll find this below the cover picture that goes to the top of your Facebook web page.
4. Select an image category. Click a category tab (e.g., Your Pictures) near the top of the web page.
5. Select an image. Click a photo that you want to make private. This will open the picture.
- The picture has to be one that you posted, not simply one of you that another person submitted.
6. Click the "Privacy" icon. This symbol normally resembles a silhouette of an individual (or two people) that you'll locate below and also to the right of your name in the upper-right side of the photo. A drop-down menu will certainly appear.
- If clicking this icon results in a menu that claims Edit Post Privacy, click Edit Post Privacy to visit the post, after that click the privacy icon at the top of the post before proceeding.
7. Click More ... It's in the drop-down menu.
8. Click Only Me. This choice is in the expanded drop-down menu. Doing so will immediately alter your photo's personal privacy to make sure that just you can see it.
Method 2: Making an Album Private on Facebook
1. Click your name in the Facebook display's upper appropriate corner to open your account.
2. Click the "Photos" connect to open up the Photos and Videos page.
3. Click an album to open it.
4. Float your mouse cursor over the icon to the right of the album's name. Text appears specifying the album's current personal privacy setup. For instance, the album may have a globe icon and also the setup "Public".
5. Click the symbol to open up a drop-down menu.
6. Click "Only Me" to hide the album.
Pointer: When the proper time comes, open each photo in the hidden album. Click the "Share Picture" switch in the reduced ideal corner of the image and also select "On Your Page" from the drop-down menu that appears on top of the sharing window.