Contact Facebook Help
Technique 1: Making Use Of Facebook Resources
1. Open Up the Facebook Help Center website. If you aren't currently logged right into Facebook, you'll require click the Log In switch in the top right edge of the page to enter your Facebook email address as well as password.
2. Evaluation the choices toolbar. This is at the top of the screen, directly underneath the search bar-- you'll have to drag your computer mouse cursor over each option to see its subsections. Your options consist of the following:
- Using Facebook - This section of the Help Center covers standard Facebook performance, consisting of how-tos on friending, messaging, and account creation.
- Managing Your Account - Covers products such as your login and your account settings.
- Personal privacy and Safety - Addresses account protection, unfriending individuals, as well as hacked/fake accounts.
- Plans as well as Coverage - Covers fundamental coverage (misuse, spam, and so on) along with taking care of a deceases person's Facebook account as well as reporting hacked or fake accounts.
- You can additionally check out the "Questions You May Have" as well as "Popular Topics" areas on this page, because they cover common problems as well as grievances.
3. Select a relevant area. As an example, if you're having an issue with an impostor account, you 'd select the "Privacy and Safety" area and then click Hacked and Fake Accounts.
4. Testimonial extra options. In maintaining with the impostor account example, you might click the "How do I report an account that's pretending to be me?" link. Doing so will certainly raise a collection of actions that describe how you can remedy your situation.
- For instance, Facebook suggests taking care of an impostor account by going to the account's account page, clicking ..., as well as clicking Report, then complying with the on-screen directions.
5. Make use of the search bar to accelerate your process. To do this, just click on the search bar at the top of the Help Center page - it will claim something like "Hi (Your Name), how can we help?" - as well as enter a couple of words connected to your complaint. You should see numerous ideas appear in a drop-down menu listed below the search bar.
- As an example, you might type in "impostor account", after that click the "How do I report an account for impersonation?" result.
- The search bar here only links to Facebook's pre-written write-ups-- if you're seeking an answer to a details problem not covered in the Help Center, skip in advance to the Neighborhood page.
6. Open Up the Ads Help Center page. If your organisation or page is having issues with ads, your concerns are typically addressed in this section.
- To look into advertising and marketing, you'll wish to click Creating Ads or Managing Ads.
- For issues with advertising, you'll need to click Troubleshooting Your Ads and then select an issue on the subsequent menu.
7. Check Out the Facebook Community page. If you cannot locate your present issue detailed throughout the Help Center, your best option is to search for it in the community forums right here.
- You'll see a search bar on top of this page-- you can seek out topics (e.g., disabled accounts) from here.
Method 2: Submitting a Complaint via the Bbb
1. Open up Facebook's Better Business Bureau page.
2. Scroll down and also click Submit a Complaint. This is on the reduced appropriate side of the page beside the Submit a Review switch.
3. Click Click Here to File a Complaint. This is below the "I am looking to resolve a dispute with a business" heading on the left side of the page.
4. Fill out the Certification Questions form. Right here, you'll have to click the "Yes" or "No" checkbox for every of the following concerns:
-Is this an employee/employer complaint?
-Is this a discrimination or civil rights complaint?
-Does your complaint allege a criminal act?
-Is this a business with a complaint for collections purposes with another business?
-Is this complaint in litigation?
-Is this complaint based solely on dissatisfaction with a price?
-Is this complaint about a purchase you wish you never made?
-Are solely seeking an apology from the business?
-Are you filing this complaint for BBB information only?
5. Click Proceed to Complaint Form. You can also click Clear & Start Over to start filling out the form once again.
6. Click Proceed. If you want to transform the language of the following forms, you have to first click the "Select Language" bar in the top left corner of the screen and then click your favored language.
7. Fill in the problem type. This will vary from person to person based upon one's personal information as well as the nature of one's issue, but be sure to be as complete as feasible when submitting this form. You should include all of the following:
-The problem you're encountering
-The steps you took to resolve the problem
-The issues you ran into while attempting to resolve the problem
-Any potential solutions and/or suggestions you can think of
8. Scroll down and also click Submit Complaint.
9. Await an e-mail to arrive. Facebook operates West Coastline time, so expect your email to show up accordingly within 3 to five business days.
Method 3: Sending an Appeal for a Disabled Account
1. Open Up the Disabled Facebook Account page. If your account hasn't already been handicapped (or isn't really currently impaired), you will not have the ability to send a charm.
2. Click the "submit an appeal" web link. This is towards the bottom of the page's paragraph next to the "If you think your account was disabled by mistake" line.
3. Key in your Facebook email address. You can additionally make use of a phone number right here.
4. Key in your full name. Make sure the name noted here directly matches the name on your account.
5. Click Choose Files. You'll likewise have to post a picture of an ID-- be it a driver's license, a license, or a passport photo.
- If you do not have a photo of your ID available, take one now and also send it to yourself via e-mail so you can download it to your desktop computer.
6. Click on a file location. For instance, you might click Desktop here.
7. Click your ID picture. This will certainly publish it to the Facebook form.
8. Type details right into the "Additional Info" box. This is the room in which you could validate the reactivation of your account. Consider including information like the following:
-Why your account shouldn't have been deactivated
-Why you want your account to be reactivated
-Any other extenuating factors that might help your account be reactivated (for example, malicious interference with your account)
9. Click Send. Doing so will send your kind to Facebook for testimonial. Please keep in mind that you might not receive an action for a number of days.
- If you don't receive an action within a week, attempt resubmitting your form.
Method 4: Recovering Your Password
1. Open up the Facebook website.
2. Click "Forgot Account?". This alternative is below the "Password" field in the leading right edge of your display.
3. Enter your name, e-mail address, or contact number. Make certain you could access whichever platform you prefer to choose.
4. Struck Enter.
5. Click Continue.
6. Check your selected medium of interaction for a code. For instance, if you noted your phone number, you should get a text with a code.
- If you choose e-mail, examine your Spam folder.
7. Kind your code into the "Enter Code" field.
8. Click Continue.
9. Click Continue again. You could also decide to log out of your account on all gadgets if you assume your account has been maliciously appropriated.
10. Key in a brand-new password.
11. Click Continue. Your password has actually efficiently been reset throughout all Facebook platforms (e.g., mobile as well as desktop computer alike).