The majority of the sites show a mobile variation for users which are searching website from their mobile phone. Www.Facebook.Com Desktop Site, So whenever you attempt to gain access to Facebook through your cellphone, it instantly redirects you to its mobile variation.
This is done to supply a better user interface on a smaller sized screen and to decrease bandwidth as the majority of the people are not utilizing high-speed Web connection on their cellphone.
Www.Facebook.Com Desktop Site
A lot of sites including Facebook disable certain features from their mobile variation that they may appear unneeded. So there may be specific scenario when you desire to take advantage of complete Facebook site on your cellphone. Here are couple of approaches using which you can access full desktop variation of Facebook on your mobile phone.
Direct URL Technique
If you do not utilize chrome/safari browser (that's really uncommon) then, you can utilize this method to access Facebook desktop variation on your cellphone. This is a universal approach which works for all mobile gadgets.
- Open your web browser and log in to your Facebook account.
- Now in the URL bar enter the following address-- www.facebook.com/home.php?m2w
- This need to open Facebook desktop variation on your smart phone.
For Android Gadgets.
In Android gadgets, It is really simple to switch to Facebook desktop variation. All you need to do is log in to your Facebook account using Chrome internet browser. When you are visited tap on the settings menu in the top right corner and select "Demand desktop website".
Now you can access Facebook in desktop variation on your android phone.
Prevent tapping on your House & profile otherwise it will redirect you to Facebook mobile version. You will be able to see news feed, messages, alerts and groups in desktop mode.
For iOS Devices.
- Open Safari web browser and log in to your Facebook account.
- Next tap on the share button, now you will get two menus. Change to the second menu and swipe to its right.
- Now tap on Demand Desktop website, and Facebook will load in desktop version.
For Windows Phone.
Similarly, like Chrome and Safari Windows Web explorer likewise have the alternative to see websites in desktop mode.
- Open your browser and click the alternatives button (3 dots).
- Scroll all the way down and tap on settings.
- Here you will see site preference option, by default it will be on the mobile version.
- Tap on it and alter it to desktop version.
- Now navigate to Facebook.com and there you go.
- The only disadvantage of this method is all the websites will open in their desktop version.
Thanks for reading Www.Facebook.Com Desktop Site!