Sync Contacts With Facebook Android - When you first set up the Facebook app on your Android phone, it asks you to integrate the app with your contacts.
Although enabling synchronization is a great idea in order to appear to all of your pals, you may desire to un-sync your contacts and phone book from your Facebook account when you prepare to shut off or entirely erase your account, of if you are heading towards creating a new Facebook profile for your organisation or individual usage.
Sync Contacts With Facebook Android
Regardless of the reason, here's how you can un-sync your Facebook app from contacts and phone book on your Android phone:
1. Turn on your Android phone.
2. Tap the Menu icon to go to the apps list.
3. Find and tap the Facebook icon.
4. If you are not currently signed-in, tap the Log In button after supplying needed qualifications in the suitable fields.
5. As Soon As the News Feed page opens, tap the More button (icon with 3 horizontal lines) from the top-right corner.
5. On the More user interface, tap the App Settings choice under the AID & SETTINGS section.
7. On the Settings window, tap the Sync Contacts under the OTHER SETTINGS section at the bottom of the user interface.
8. On the Contacts Sync window, tap to pick the Remove Facebook information choice from displayed list.
9. When this is done, tap the Done button from the top-right corner to conserve the settings and make the changes reliable.
If that's all we can tell about Sync Contacts With Facebook Android I hope this article was helpful thank you.