Sync Contacts From Facebook - When you initially set up the Facebook app on your Android phone, it asks you to synchronize the app with your contacts.
Although enabling synchronization is an excellent concept in order to appear to all of your good friends, you may wish to un-sync your contacts and phonebook from your Facebook account when you plan to shut down or entirely delete your account, of if you are heading to creating a brand-new Facebook profile for your company or individual usage.
Sync Contacts From Facebook
Regardless of the factor, here's how you can un-sync your Facebook app from contacts and phone book on your Android phone:
1. Switch on your Android phone.
2. Tap the Menu icon to go to the apps list.
3. Find and tap the Facebook icon.
4. If you are not already signed-in, tap the Log In button after supplying necessary qualifications in the proper fields.
5. Once the News Feed page opens up, tap the More button (icon with three horizontal lines) from the top-right corner.
5. On the More interface, tap the App Settings option under the ASSISTANCE & SETTINGS section.
7. On the Settings window, tap the Sync Contacts under the OTHER SETTINGS section at the bottom of the user interface.
8. On the Contacts Sync window, tap to pick the Get rid of Facebook data option from displayed list.
9. Once this is done, tap the Done button from the top-right corner to save the settings and make the changes efficient.
If that's all we can tell about Sync Contacts From Facebook I hope this article was helpful thank you.