Searching People On Instagram
- First, touch the profile image on the bottom right of the screen (resembles a contact card), then choose "Find Friends".
- You can search to see if your Facebook and Twitter friends are making use of Instagram, along with search friends from your phone's Contact List. (This will certainly help you Find the friends you are currently connected with on Facebook and Twitter.).
- As soon as you see the listing of your friends on those networks that already have Instagram accounts, you can click "follow" next to their name to begin following them. If their account is personal, you might need to touch "request" instead, so they can approve the connection. You can additionally comply with several of Instagram's favorite individuals by clicking "Suggested Users" or have a look at Instagram's Significant Users Directory site to Find users to follow based upon your interests.
- You additionally could have friends that aren't on Facebook or Twitter, but DO have an instagram account. You could search for these friends by choosing "search instagram" from the account tab too. You can search either by name, username or explore.
Instagram tags to Find people sharing photos you might delight in.
- Lastly, you could Find friends by tapping the "popular" tab to see some of the most interesting photos on Instagram. If you see a picture you like, you could click the individual that published the image as well as beginning following them as well.
To mark a friend in a remark or in the picture itself, simply make use of the @ sign and type the user's name directly then.