Search Instagram User
- First, tap the profile image on the bottom right of the screen (looks like a contact card), then select "Find Friends".
- You can search to see if your Facebook and Twitter friends are making use of Instagram, along with search friends from your phone's Contact List. (This will help you Find the friends you are already connected with on Facebook and Twitter.).
- Once you see the checklist of your friends on those networks that currently have Instagram accounts, you can click "follow" next to their name to begin following them. If their account is personal, you may have to touch "request" instead, so they could authorize the link. You could likewise adhere to some of Instagram's preferred individuals by clicking "Suggested Users" or have a look at Instagram's Notable Users Directory site to Find users to adhere to based upon your interests.
- You also may have friends that aren't on Twitter or facebook, but DO have an instagram account. You could look for these friends by selecting "search instagram" from the profile tab also. You could search either by name, username or search through.
Instagram tags to Find individuals sharing images you may take pleasure in.
- Lastly, you can Find friends by touching the "popular" tab to see some of the most fascinating photos on Instagram. If you see an image you such as, you could click on the customer that published the picture as well as beginning following them too.
To identify a friend in a remark or in the photo itself, just use the @ icon and also type the individual's name straight then.