Search Instagram Accounts
- First, touch the profile image under right of the screen (looks like a contact card), after that select "Find Friends".
- You can search to see if your Twitter and facebook friends are making use of Instagram, along with search friends from your phone's Contact List. (This will certainly help you Find the friends you are currently connected with on Twitter and facebook.).
- Once you see the checklist of your friends on those networks that currently have Instagram accounts, you could click "follow" next to their name to start following them. If their account is personal, you could need to touch "request" instead, so they can approve the connection. You can additionally adhere to several of Instagram's favorite people by clicking "Suggested Users" or have a look at Instagram's Noteworthy Users Directory site to Find users to comply with based upon your interests.
- You additionally may have friends that typically aren't on Twitter or facebook, yet DO have an instagram account. You could search for these friends by selecting "search instagram" from the account tab also. You can search either by name, username or search through.
Instagram tags to Find individuals sharing images you might delight in.
- Finally, you could Find friends by tapping the "popular" tab to see a few of the most intriguing photos on Instagram. If you see a photo you such as, you could click the user that published the image and beginning following them as well.
To label a friend in a comment or in the picture itself, merely use the @ icon and also type the customer's name directly afterwards.