Search For Instagram
- First, touch the profile image under right of the display (resembles a contact card), after that select "Find Friends".
- You can search to see if your Facebook and Twitter friends are utilizing Instagram, as well as search friends from your phone's Contact List. (This will help you Find the friends you are currently connected with on Facebook and Twitter.).
- When you see the listing of your friends on those networks that already have Instagram accounts, you could click "follow" beside their name to start following them. If their account is private, you may need to touch "request" instead, so they could approve the link. You can additionally adhere to several of Instagram's preferred individuals by clicking "Suggested Users" or have a look at Instagram's Remarkable Users Directory site to Find users to comply with based upon your rate of interests.
- You also might have friends that aren't on Twitter or facebook, yet DO have an instagram account. You could look for these friends by choosing "search instagram" from the account tab as well. You could search either by name, username or explore.
Instagram tags to Find individuals sharing images you might delight in.
- Finally, you could Find friends by touching the "popular" tab to see several of one of the most interesting pictures on Instagram. If you see a picture you like, you could click the customer that posted the photo and beginning following them too.
To mark a friend in a comment or in the photo itself, simply utilize the @ symbol and kind the user's name directly afterwards.