Logout Of Facebook On All Devices | There is general human tendency to forget things like mobile or key etc. at any place. It frequently occurs with me and the very same thing occurred today early morning. I left my phone at my friend's house and when I reached house I kept in mind. There were some essential messages in my Facebook account which I did not desire to view by other individual.
Logout Of Facebook On All Devices
If you also have left your phone at your good friend's house or if you have actually lost your phone and wished to prevent your Facebook account not to be accessed by any unwanted person, you can follow the actions to logout your Facebook account from another location from any internet allowed computer system.
Steps to logout from Facebook remotely-.
- Login your Facebook account in web browser. You can use any web made it possible for computer system.
- Click on settings drop-down and select the choice Settings.
- On settings page pick the choice Security.
- On Security page click the choice Where You're Logged In.
- Click End All Activity.
- When your click on End All Activity option, all the logged in Facebook account will be logged out from all the devices. You can select private gadget too if you don't wish to logout from all the devices.