Instagram.Com User Search
If You Know Your Friend's Username
1. Search to Instagram.com and sign in to your account.
2. Open up a new tab on your internet browser
3. Type "instagram.com/username" (without the quotation marks) in the address bar, changing "username" with your Friend's username. You will now be able to click the "Follow" switch to comply with that individual.
Finding Buddies Using an Instagram Web Viewer
1. Get in the Web address of an Instagram Web viewer application, such as Web.stagram.com, Statigr.am or Gramfeed.com (links in Resources).
2. Click the "Sign in With Instagram" button on the page.
3. Click "Authorize" when asked whether the app can access your basic details.
4. Kind the name of your Friend in the search box on the page and also click the search symbol represented by a magnifying glass.
Tip: If you want to remove an Instagram audience application's authorizations to access your account, most likely to your Instagram account by clicking your name. Click "Edit profile" as well as choose "Manage Applications" Click the "Revoke Access" switch beside the application that you wish to remove.