Instagram User Search
- First, touch the profile image on the bottom right of the display (appears like a contact card), after that pick "Find Friends".
- You could search to see if your Facebook and Twitter friends are using Instagram, along with search friends from your phone's Contact List. (This will certainly assist you Find the friends you are already gotten in touch with on Twitter and facebook.).
- As soon as you see the checklist of your friends on those networks that currently have Instagram accounts, you can click "follow" alongside their name to begin following them. If their account is private, you could need to tap "request" rather, so they could accept the connection. You could likewise comply with some of Instagram's favorite individuals by clicking "Suggested Users" or take a look at Instagram's Remarkable Users Directory site to Find users to adhere to based on your interests.
- You likewise might have friends that typically aren't on Twitter or facebook, however DO have an instagram account. You can search for these friends by selecting "search instagram" from the account tab also. You could search either by name, username or search through.
Instagram tags to Find people sharing pictures you may enjoy.
- Finally, you can Find friends by touching the "popular" tab to see a few of one of the most interesting images on Instagram. If you see an image you like, you can click on the customer who posted the picture and also begin following them as well.
To tag a friend in a comment or in the image itself, simply use the @ icon and also kind the individual's name directly after that.