Instagram Profile Search
- First, tap the profile image on the bottom right of the display (looks like a contact card), after that select "Find Friends".
- You could search to see if your Facebook and Twitter friends are using Instagram, in addition to search friends from your phone's Contact List. (This will certainly assist you Find the friends you are already connected with on Twitter and facebook.).
- Once you see the list of your friends on those networks that already have Instagram accounts, you can click "follow" beside their name to begin following them. If their account is exclusive, you might need to tap "request" instead, so they could accept the link. You could likewise adhere to several of Instagram's favored people by clicking "Suggested Users" or have a look at Instagram's Notable Users Directory to Find users to follow based upon your passions.
- You also may have friends that aren't on Facebook or Twitter, but DO have an instagram account. You could look for these friends by choosing "search instagram" from the profile tab as well. You could search either by name, username or search through.
Instagram tags to Find people sharing images you may appreciate.
- Finally, you can Find friends by tapping the "popular" tab to see a few of the most fascinating images on Instagram. If you see a picture you such as, you could click on the individual that submitted the photo and begin following them too.
To tag a friend in a remark or in the image itself, merely use the @ icon and also kind the individual's name directly after that.