Due to this a great deal of posts the news-feed of Facebook get full and individuals end up being unable to read and see every status or image in their news-feed. Often our important posts get less action from the people even if our posts come down in news feed any people are unable to check them.
How To Tag On Facebook Post
So if you have a great deal of good friends and family in your profile and you want all them to be engaged with your posts and react. You have the only choice to tag them in the post. However the problem is that it is near to difficult to tag all of your friends in a post. It is extremely much time consuming.
So for fulfilling your this desire to tag all your friends in a status within no time I have featured a terrific trick. With which you can tag all the friends you are having in your profile with simply a single click.
With this trick you can have numerous likes and comments on every of your post and can become very well-known in your buddies and household.
How to Point out All Friends into Status/post/comment: here are the steps ...
Keep in mind:- This Script Just Able to Point out pals into text status without any image.
1. Visit to your Facebook account then go to the specific post where you wish to point out all your buddies.
2. Then open your status into a brand-new tab that just that specific post must be visible.
3. Now Click link below and copy the script code from there.
Script Code: >> > CLICK ON THIS LINK.
4. After copy the complete code, go to that tab where you had actually opened your specific post.
5. Now press F12 button and open the Inspect aspect box.
6. After that go to the 'console tab' and press CTRL+V to paste the code you had copied and struck the go into button and await couple of minutes.
Note: For Firefox users normally internet browser obstructs its operating for that reason simply in case if it doesn't works then examine protection place just before HTTPS and if for that reason block message then enable them.
Such articles How To Tag On Facebook Post thanks for visiting can hopefully help you out.