How To Sync Facebook Contacts With Android - When you initially install the Facebook app on your Android phone, it asks you to integrate the app with your contacts.
Although allowing synchronization is a great idea in order to appear to all of your friends, you might desire to un-sync your contacts and phone book from your Facebook account when you plan to shut off or entirely delete your account, of if you are heading to developing a brand-new Facebook profile for your service or personal usage.
How To Sync Facebook Contacts With Android
Despite the factor, here's how you can un-sync your Facebook app from contacts and phone book on your Android phone:
1. Turn on your Android phone.
2. Tap the Menu icon to go to the apps list.
3. Locate and tap the Facebook icon.
4. If you are not currently signed-in, tap the Log In button after providing essential credentials in the proper fields.
5. Once the News Feed page opens, tap the More button (icon with 3 horizontal lines) from the top-right corner.
5. On the More user interface, tap the App Settings option under the HELP & SETTINGS section.
7. On the Settings window, tap the Sync Contacts under the OTHER SETTINGS area at the bottom of the user interface.
8. On the Contacts Sync window, tap to choose the Get rid of Facebook information choice from shown list.
9. When this is done, tap the Done button from the top-right corner to save the settings and make the modifications effective.
If that's all we can tell about How To Sync Facebook Contacts With Android I hope this article was helpful thank you.