How To Sync Facebook Contacts Android - When you first install the Facebook app on your Android phone, it asks you to synchronize the app with your contacts.
Although allowing synchronization is a great concept in order to become offered to all your good friends, you may wish to un-sync your contacts and phone book from your Facebook account when you plan to shut off or totally delete your account, of if you are heading to creating a new Facebook profile for your business or individual use.
How To Sync Facebook Contacts Android
Despite the reason, here's how you can un-sync your Facebook app from contacts and phonebook on your Android phone:
1. Switch on your Android phone.
2. Tap the Menu icon to go to the apps list.
3. Find and tap the Facebook icon.
4. If you are not currently signed-in, tap the Log In button after supplying essential credentials in the proper fields.
5. As Soon As the News Feed page opens, tap the More button (icon with 3 horizontal lines) from the top-right corner.
5. On the More user interface, tap the App Settings option under the HELP & SETTINGS area.
7. On the Settings window, tap the Sync Contacts under the OTHER SETTINGS section at the bottom of the user interface.
8. On the Contacts Sync window, tap to select the Eliminate Facebook information alternative from shown list.
9. When this is done, tap the Done button from the top-right corner to save the settings and make the changes effective.
If that's all we can tell about How To Sync Facebook Contacts Android I hope this article was helpful thank you.