Pick which way to share depending upon whether you wish to save a video on your profile, send it in a message or wall post, or put it on another site and link to it from Facebook. Whether you use a web cam, camera or smart device will also determine exactly what technique will work.
How To Share Facebook Videos
Video With External Gadget
1. Tape a digital video using your external device, consisting of a video electronic camera.
2. Conserve the video on your computer system's hard disk drive and edit it, if wanted.
3. Browse to your Facebook profile page and click "Photos" in the left column.
4. Click "Upload Video" in the upper right corner of the page.
5. Search for your video file and pick it for upload. Facebook will suggest what file size it can support.
6. Follow the on-screen guidelines for your particular type of video file. Video uploads can take an hour or more, depending on the size and format.
Video With Cam
1. Navigate to the location on Facebook where you wish to directly post a video. You have the choice to publish a video on your own wall or a good friend's wall or in a message. If you wish to send out a video message, click "Messages" in the left column on your homepage.
2. Click "New Message" if developing a video message. Ignore this step if you are posting to a wall.
3. Click the video icon, situated at the top of a wall or at the bottom left of the New Message window.
4. Record the message with your web cam.
5. Post or send the video.
Video With Smartphone
1. Record a video utilizing your smart device if this function is readily available and conserve it on the phone.
2. Start an e-mail message in your mobile phone dealt with to your Facebook personal uploads email address. If you do not know exactly what this is, visit the Facebook Mobile page.
3. Write in the subject line what you would like the caption about the video to say.
4. Include the video to the e-mail in an attachment and send it. The video will post to your Mobile Uploads album.
Posting External Hyperlinks
1. Record your video and post it to another website.
2. Navigate to your Facebook profile's wall.
3. Click the "link" icon at the top of the wall.
4. Enter the link's address and click "Connect.".
5. Include any remarks when triggered, if desired, and click "Share.".
Thus the article How To Share Facebook Videos from us, hopefully useful thank you.