How To Make Your Friends Private On Facebook
If this open access makes you uneasy, here's how you can avoid these watchings, and make your good friend list private:
Keep in mind: This process can work on PC, as well as on iPhone/iPad and Android phones using any browser, however not on the main Facebook app.
Make good friend list private, so that no one including your good friends on your Facebook account can see your pal list.
1. Login to your Facebook account and go to your timeline.
2. From the menus, click on "Pals".
3. Click on the Manage button, which looks like a pencil and click on "Edit Personal privacy".
4. From the "Friend List" section and from the "Public" fall menu, you can control who can see your pal list. For instance, if you want to make your friend list entirely personal, then choose the "Only Me" option.
5. When made with your settings, click "Done".
That's it! You now have actually found out the best ways to manage your friend list on Facebook (on PC, iPhone/iPad and Android).
If that's all we can tell about How To Make Your Friends Private On Facebook I hope this article was helpful thank you.