How To Make Your Facebook Friends Private
If this open access makes you unpleasant, here's how you can avoid these watchings, and make your buddy list personal:
Note: This process can deal with PC, as well as on iPhone/iPad and Android phones using any internet browser, however not on the main Facebook app.
Make pal list private, so that no one including your good friends on your Facebook account can see your friend list.
1. Login to your Facebook account and go to your timeline.
2. From the menus, click on "Friends".
3. Click the Manage button, which appears like a pencil and click on "Edit Privacy".
4. From the "Pal List" section and from the "Public" fall menu, you can manage who can see your pal list. For example, if you want to make your pal list entirely private, then choose the "Only Me" option.
5. When made with your settings, click on "Done".
That's it! You now have actually discovered ways to manage your good friend list on Facebook (on PC, iPhone/iPad and Android).
If that's all we can tell about How To Make Your Facebook Friends Private I hope this article was helpful thank you.