As soon as making your profile picture private, no one can like, tag, share or comment on your Facebook profile picture unless those who you have selected through the audience selector tool. If you prefer to make your profile picture personal on Facebook, then follow the instructions listed below.
How To Make Photos Private In Facebook
1. Visit to your Facebook account.
2. Go to your Facebook profile and click on your profile photo.
3. Click the "Privacy Settings" icon simply under your name.
4. Select the "just me" alternative, or choose the preferred audience who you allow remark, like, share or tag on your profile image.
Mobile: FB App.
1. Open your Facebook profile page on the Facebook app.
2. Tap on your profile image and choose the "View Profile Photo" option.
3. Tap and hold your profile image and choose "Edit Personal privacy" button from the pop-up menu.
4. Finally, select the preferred audience (If you wish to stop people from reacting on your profile picture completely, then pick the "Only Me" option.).
Want you make all your profile photo private? Then, Go to your Facebook Profile > Pictures > Albums > Profile Pictures. And then make your all profile images personal by following the steps above.
To make your profile photos private on Facebook to non-friends, then choose the "Buddies" alternative in the "Audience Selector Tool.".
Such articles How To Make Photos Private In Facebook thanks for visiting can hopefully help you out.