And if you use Facebook to log in to services like Spotify, you'll not be able to do that either. In addition, this will also disable access to video games on Facebook, like Sweet Crush or Clash of Clans.
How To Disable My Facebook Account
If this still sounds like the service you're searching for, disconnecting from the apps platform on Facebook is quite basic. Here's how:
Keep in mind: You'll require to visit to your Facebook account through a Web browser to finish these steps.
Action 1: Click the menu in the top right-hand corner and choose Settings.
Action 2: Select Apps from the menu on the left-hand side, then under Apps, Websites and Plugins, click the Edit button.
Action 3: Confirm that you desire to detach from all apps on Facebook by clicking the Disable Platform button.
Facebook cautions (as seen in the image above) that turning off this platform results in the following:.
- You will not have the ability to visit to sites or applications using Facebook.
- Your friends won't be able to engage and share with you utilizing apps and sites.
- Immediate personalization will also be switched off.
- Apps you have actually formerly installed may still have info you shared. Please call these apps for details on eliminating this data.
- Apps you have actually logged into (with Facebook or Anonymously) will be removed.
- Posts by apps will be removed from your profile.
Now you will be totally free of irritating apps, while likewise keeping your information safe from Website that try to collect it while you're logged into Facebook.
Such articles How To Disable My Facebook Account thanks for visiting can hopefully help you out.