If you have actually decided to bypass your Facebook page for a different way to reach your audience, or if you're moving in a new instructions with your profession, removing that Facebook page is a the good news is painless procedure.
How To Delete Pages On Facebook
To remove a Facebook page you have actually created for your business browse to that page and also do the following:
- Click Settings on top of the page.
- Scroll down to the really last alternative under General - Remove page - as well as click Edit.
- Click the connect to erase your page.
- In the popup window that opens up click Delete page.
- You should see a message verifying that your page has gone into deletion setting.
There are a few things to remember:
- You have 2 Week to change your mind. If you determine you do not wish to erase your page you could recover it by going to the page before the two week duration ends as well as clicking Cancel Deletion.
- If you wish to give on your own a break from running a Facebook page however do not want to delete it entirely, you can unpublish it so only admins can see it. You will also not lose your followers if you do this.
How to unpublish your page without deleting it
If you typically aren't certain whether you intend to completely delete your page, you can "unpublish" it (make it exclusive so only page admins could watch it).
Right here's how:
Visit to the Facebook page you provide.
Click "Settings" in the upper righthand edge of your screen.
Discover the "page Visibility" setup (it's the second one), and also click the pencil symbol to edit.
Click the "Unpublish page" radio button and after that click "Save Changes".
Have you made a decision to remove your Facebook page? Are you intending on focusing your social media efforts elsewhere? Allow us understand all about it in the comments.