How To Cancel Facebook Page
- First you need to check in to your Facebook account.
- After signing in, click the Account menu on the top upper right corner of the page.
In Account menu, click on 'Setting' tab. There you will find an alternative at the bottom "Deactivate Account". Click it.
When you clicked Deactivate Account, Confirm Facebook Account Deactivation page will be filled. It might ask you to offer reason for erasing or deactivating your account. You can pick form the list or you can Click 'Other' to provide your own particular reason for leaving the Facebook. It is not always needed to provide a factor, you can avoid this likewise.
- In future, if you do not want to receive any welcomes, tag in photos, or group invitation and notice of friend requests; just tick the 'Choose out of receiving emails from Facebook' check box. You will not receive any e-mail invites and notices from your good friends.
- Now you are prepared to click Deactivate button.
- After clicking the Deactivate button, the following message will appear on your screen:.
" Your Facebook account has been shut down.
To reactivate your account, merely log in as you usually would, and we'll send you a reactivation email.
Come back quickly!
The Facebook Team".
No matter what does it cost? the time it will take to eliminate your profile information entirely, your info and profile will remain inaccessible to other Facebook users until you alter your mind and reactivate your profile once again.