While Facebook allows you to share a video when you upload it, finding your videos later on grants you the choices of re-sharing, taste or editing them in various ways. Your videos do not have an exclusive area, as they're organized with your images. Whether you have a Facebook page or a personal profile, you'll discover the videos in the very same place.
How Do You Find Your Videos On Facebook
1. Go to your very own timeline. You get there by clicking on your name at the top of any Facebook page.
2. Search for the word Pictures. Click it.
3. Once your photo page opens, look for the word Albums. Click.
4. On the album page, Videos is the very first album. Cool huh?
5. Now that you've found them, what can you do to make them more visible? Nothing. Here's why. This is a list of exactly what you can conceal and unhide from your profile page. Unfortunately there is no different setting for videos.
That's it. Now you can share a few of them or, better yet, inform your good friends how to find their videos by sharing this post! We 'd value it.
If that's all we can tell about How Do You Find Your Videos On Facebook I hope this article was helpful thank you.