And if you use Facebook to log in to services like Spotify, you'll no longer be able to do that either. In addition, this will likewise disable access to video games on Facebook, like Sweet Crush or Clash of Clans.
How Do You Disable Facebook
If this still seems like the solution you're looking for, disconnecting from the apps platform on Facebook is quite easy. Here's how:
Keep in mind: You'll have to visit to your Facebook account through a Web internet browser to finish these actions.
Action 1: Click the menu in the top right-hand corner and choose Settings.
Action 2: Pick Apps from the menu on the left-hand side, then under Apps, Site and Plugins, click the Edit button.
Action 3: Confirm that you want to disconnect from all apps on Facebook by clicking the Disable Platform button.
Facebook cautions (as seen in the image above) that switching off this platform results in the following:.
- You will not be able to visit to sites or applications utilizing Facebook.
- Your friends will not have the ability to engage and show you utilizing apps and websites.
- Instantaneous customization will also be turned off.
- Apps you have actually previously set up might still have details you shared. Please contact these apps for information on eliminating this data.
- Apps you have actually logged into (with Facebook or Anonymously) will be gotten rid of.
- Posts by apps will be removed from your profile.
Now you will be devoid of bothersome apps, while likewise keeping your details safe from Website that try to gather it while you're logged into Facebook.
Such articles How Do You Disable Facebook thanks for visiting can hopefully help you out.