How Do You Cancel Your Facebook Account
- First you need to check in to your Facebook account.
- After checking in, click the Account menu on the leading upper right corner of the page.
In Account menu, click on 'Setting' tab. There you will find a choice at the bottom "Deactivate Account". Click it.
Once you clicked Deactivate Account, Confirm Facebook Account Deactivation page will be packed. It might ask you to provide factor for erasing or deactivating your account. You can pick form the list or you can Click on 'Other' to provide your own specific reason for leaving the Facebook. It is not always required to offer a reason, you can avoid this also.
- In future, if you do not desire to receive any invites, tag in pictures, or group invite and notification of good friend demands; simply tick the 'Choose out of receiving emails from Facebook' check box. You will not get any e-mail invites and alerts from your buddies.
- Now you are ready to click on Deactivate button.
- After clicking the Deactivate button, the following message will appear on your screen:.
" Your Facebook account has been shut down.
To reactivate your account, merely log in as you typically would, and we'll send you a reactivation email.
Come back soon!
The Facebook Team".
No matter just how much the time it will require to eliminate your profile info totally, your information and profile will stay inaccessible to other Facebook users up until you change your mind and reactivate your profile once again.