How Do I Sync My Facebook Contacts - When you first set up the Facebook app on your Android phone, it asks you to synchronize the app with your contacts.
Although enabling synchronization is a great idea in order to appear to all of your buddies, you may want to un-sync your contacts and phone book from your Facebook account when you plan to deactivate or totally delete your account, of if you are heading towards producing a brand-new Facebook profile for your service or individual usage.
How Do I Sync My Facebook Contacts
Regardless of the factor, here's how you can un-sync your Facebook app from contacts and phonebook on your Android phone:
1. Switch on your Android phone.
2. Tap the Menu icon to go to the apps list.
3. Find and tap the Facebook icon.
4. If you are not currently signed-in, tap the Log In button after supplying required credentials in the proper fields.
5. When the News Feed page opens up, tap the More button (icon with three horizontal lines) from the top-right corner.
5. On the More interface, tap the App Settings alternative under the ASSISTANCE & SETTINGS section.
7. On the Settings window, tap the Sync Contacts under the OTHER SETTINGS section at the bottom of the user interface.
8. On the Contacts Sync window, tap to pick the Eliminate Facebook data choice from shown list.
9. As soon as this is done, tap the Done button from the top-right corner to conserve the settings and make the changes reliable.
If that's all we can tell about How Do I Sync My Facebook Contacts I hope this article was helpful thank you.