Once making your profile image private, nobody can like, tag, share or talk about your Facebook profile picture unless those who you have selected through the audience selector tool. If you prefer to make your profile photo private on Facebook, then follow the directions below.
How Do I Make My Facebook Photos Private
1. Visit to your Facebook account.
2. Go to your Facebook profile and click your profile image.
3. Click the "Privacy Settings" icon simply under your name.
4. Select the "only me" alternative, or choose the desired audience who you permit comment, like, share or tag on your profile picture.
Mobile: FB App.
1. Open your Facebook profile page on the Facebook app.
2. Tap on your profile photo and choose the "View Profile Image" option.
3. Tap and hold your profile photo and select "Edit Personal privacy" button from the pop-up menu.
4. Lastly, pick the preferred audience (If you want to stop individuals from reacting on your profile photo totally, then pick the "Only Me" option.).
Desire you make all your profile image personal? Then, Go to your Facebook Profile > Pictures > Albums > Profile Pictures. Then make your all profile photos personal by following the actions above.
To make your profile images private on Facebook to non-friends, then select the "Friends" choice in the "Audience Selector Tool.".
Such articles How Do I Make My Facebook Photos Private thanks for visiting can hopefully help you out.