How Do I Get My Facebook Password
If you are using Chrome.
1. Click 'Personalize and control google chrome' option, severe ideal top of the browser.
This will offer a drop menu.
2. Click on settings from the drop down menu, comparable window will appear on your screen.
Then click on "Program advanced settings" the last alternative.
3. Scroll down to "password and types" and click on "manage passwords".
4. Which will open all your conserved passwords, something like below image.
5. Click on "Show" to obtain your password for a specific website, it will request for system password and your task is done.
If you are using Firefox the procedure is same.
1. Click exact same icon as in chrome which will provide menu screen, from there click choices.
2. This kind of screen will appear.
3. Click on "Security" then click on "Conserved password" and after that "show password".
If you are an IE user.
1. Look for "Credential supervisor" in your system or you can go from Control panel- > User accounts and family safety- > Credential supervisor and click Web credentials.
Hope this helps you. If that's all we can tell about How Do I Get My Facebook Password I hope this article was helpful thank you.