How Do I Disable My Instagram
Since erasing an Instagram account is long-term as well as non-reversible, it could be a lot more recommended to consider briefly disabling your account rather. When you do this, your account is hidden from public sight immediately, but all of your content- like your pictures, comments and also suches as - are still retained and can be renewed when and also if you decide to reactivate your account.
- Check out Instagram.com and also log right into your account as above.
- Click your username in the leading right corner of the web page.
- Click the 'Edit Profile' switch alongside your username.
- Scroll near the bottom of the web page as well as look for the 'Temporarily disable my account' link near the bottom-right corner.
- Select your reason for disabling your account from the drop-down menu.
- Click the box below 'To continue, please re-enter your password' and re-enter your account password because field.
- Click the button identified 'Temporarily Disable Account'
You could disable your account approximately when a week.