And if you use Facebook to log in to services like Spotify, you'll no longer be able to do that either. Additionally, this will likewise disable access to games on Facebook, like Sweet Crush or Clash of Clans.
How Do I Disable My Facebook
If this still seems like the service you're searching for, disconnecting from the apps platform on Facebook is pretty basic. Here's how:
Note: You'll have to log in to your Facebook account through a Web internet browser to finish these steps.
Action 1: Click on the menu in the top right-hand corner and choose Settings.
Action 2: Pick Apps from the menu on the left-hand side, then under Apps, Site and Plugins, click the Edit button.
Action 3: Validate that you wish to detach from all apps on Facebook by clicking the Disable Platform button.
Facebook cautions (as seen in the image above) that shutting off this platform leads to the following:.
- You will not have the ability to visit to websites or applications utilizing Facebook.
- Your buddies will not have the ability to engage and show you utilizing apps and websites.
- Instantaneous personalization will likewise be shut off.
- Apps you have actually formerly set up may still have details you shared. Please call these apps for information on removing this data.
- Apps you've logged into (with Facebook or Anonymously) will be removed.
- Posts by apps will be eliminated from your profile.
Now you will be devoid of irritating apps, while likewise keeping your information safe from Website that try to collect it while you're logged into Facebook.
Such articles How Do I Disable My Facebook thanks for visiting can hopefully help you out.