How Do I Cancel My Facebook Account
- First you have to sign in to your Facebook account.
- After checking in, click on the Account menu on the top upper right corner of the page.
In Account menu, click 'Setting' tab. There you will discover an option at the bottom "Deactivate Account". Click it.
Once you clicked on Deactivate Account, Confirm Facebook Account Deactivation page will be filled. It may ask you to offer factor for erasing or deactivating your account. You can pick form the list or you can Click on 'Other' to offer your very own specific reason for leaving the Facebook. It is not always necessary to give a reason, you can avoid this also.
- In future, if you do not want to receive any welcomes, tag in images, or group invitation and notice of friend requests; just tick the 'Pull out of receiving e-mails from Facebook' check box. You will not get any e-mail invitations and notifications from your friends.
- Now you are ready to click Deactivate button.
- After clicking the Deactivate button, the following message will appear on your screen:.
" Your Facebook account has actually been shut down.
To reactivate your account, just log in as you usually would, and we'll send you a reactivation email.
Come back quickly!
The Facebook Group".
No matter how much the time it will take to remove your profile details entirely, your details and profile will stay unreachable to other Facebook users till you change your mind and reactivate your profile again.