If you are active on Facebook then you would be constantly curious to understand How Can You Find Out Who Unfriended You On Facebook. There are lots of tools offered to discover who unfriend you on Facebook however you require long process to set up such tools. I am going to share a Google Chrome extension "Unfriend Finder for Facebook" which will help you to find out who unfriend you on Facebook.
How Can You Find Out Who Unfriended You On Facebook
To keep track of who unfriend you on FB, you simply have to follow few fast and easy actions:
- Install Unfriend Finder for Facebook Google Chrome extension.
- As soon as set up, open your Facebook account and enable the extension to setup.
- You can likewise alter the settings for alerts inning accordance with your requirement.
- Once done with setup process, you will get an "Unfriends" alternative simply listed below "Buddies" choice.
- Now if somebody unfriend you on Facebook, you will get the notification like this:.
- Apart from this it likewise shows "Awaiting Friend requests".
Isn't really the procedure fasts and easy? Now keep eye on good friends who unfriend you can let them understand that you are mindful that they unfriend you on Facebook. Attempt it out and do not forget to share your feedback.