How Can I See My Followers On Facebook
Now, you are directed to the facebook insights report on page likes. In some cases I like to see who is liking my page, and what pages are linking to the pages that I administrate. This works information that is now gone or is it.
The Easy Method.
Click the 'Like This' link as in the past.
You will see your facebook insights for this page.
At the top right, just above the graph, you will see a link that says "SEE LIKES" click it!
That was easy, just never described by the fb peeps. The other way you can do this is a bit more included the very first time you do it, however you can bookmark it and constantly see it with one click in the future.
How To See Who 'Likes' Your Facebook Page.
You can still get this valuable information using this little technique to see who is connecting to your page:.
- First, you need to find your facebook page id (avoid to step 8 if you currently know your id).
- Navigate to the facebook page that you want to see who your fans are.
- Right click and select 'View Source' or 'Page Source'.
- Hit cmd+ f to search (ctrl+ f if utilizing a pc).
- Enter this into the search field:/ feeds/page. php?id=.
- Immediately following the,/ feeds/page. php?id=, is a string of numbers, this is your facebook page id.
- Highlight and copy the page id number and wait somewhere.
- Copy and paste this link into your address bar https://www.facebook.com/browse/page_fans/?page_id=XXXXXXXXX.
- Replace the XXXXXXXX with your page id number that you just conserved.
- Click enter.
FACEBOOK TIMELINE UPDATE!
When you update your facebook page to the brand-new Timeline design, you will have the ability to quickly see the list of your facebook fans. As with the former list, you will only be able to see the most recent 500 individuals or pages who have liked your page. To see who your facebook fans are, browse to your facebook page. Scroll up the the admin panel. You will see a "BRAND-NEW LIKE" tab with a sneak peek of the last 4 who have actually liked your page. There is a 'See All' link, which will make the other 496 noticeable. Utilize the drop down menu to toggle in between 'individuals' and 'pages'.
Now you have the very same list that you are used to seeing when clicking the 'Like this' facebook link.