And it will be annoying as soon as you accidently forgot your login password and can not access to your Facebook account. Thus, you need to understand something about ways to Reset Facebook password when Forgot it.
How Can I Reset My Facebook Password
1. Open facebook site in your web browser and look for your facebook profile. Copy your facebook profile URL from the web browser's address bar.
2. Go To the Facebook Password Reset page at https://www.facebook.com/recover.php. Then paste your facebook profile URL (that you copied in the very first step) in the very first text box on this password reset page. Click on the Browse button to continue.
3. Facebook would look for the facebook account associated with that profile and show you the result. Click on the button identified This is my account as displayed in the following screenshot:.
4. In the next window, you may be able to see options about how you want to reset the password-- through e-mail, through SMS or through a telephone call. Or it can just show a password reset button (like in my case) without any options. Click on the Reset Password button to continue.
5. This would send you an SMS (text message), a call and an e-mail message. The telephone call is optional and is normally an automated phone call that checks out the reset code for you two times. You can also check your e-mail inbox for any facebook reset message and wait on any SMS message on your mobile phone.
The reset code is same no matter how it is sent out to you. It can take upto 30 minutes for you to get a reset code. Type this reset code in the next page that opens in your browser, or just click the reset link in the facebook e-mail.
Now you can follow the on-screen instructions to reset your password. After you have reset (changed0 your password, you can login to your facebook account using your new password.
Thus the article How Can I Reset My Facebook Password thank you visiting from me hopefully can help you.