The Facebook app does not permit to download the videos published by our good friends, at least in theory, but trust us when we are saying that there are some simple approaches to take pleasure in Facebook videos on your own Android based device.
From Facebook Video Downloader
Here they are:
Download Facebook videos on your Android device (technique 1):.
1. To start with, you have to login with Google Chrome internet browser;.
2. Search for the video you would like to download;.
3. After that, you must press Play;.
4. While the video is playing, you have to push and hold the video;.
5. Then press "Save video" and have patience. In no greater than a couple of seconds it will be downloaded;.
6. The video can be founded in the Download folder and in the Gallery of your gadget.
Download Facebook videos on your Android gadget (technique 2):.
Do you understand that you can also download the Facebook videos on your Android phone with the help of third-party apps? One of the most popular choices is the app called MyVideoDownloader which is exceptionally simple to use. With MyVideoDownloader, you have the possibility to download any sort of videos from Facebook, so it really does not matter if they are tagged, shared or just uploaded by your good friends. Here is what you have to do:.
1. Set up the third-party app called MyVideoDownloader;.
2. After that, launch it;.
3. Log in to your Facebook account;.
4. Browse for the video you want to download;.
5. When you have actually found it, it's time to tap on the little tick icon next to the video you want to download;.
6. Then, hit the download icon situated on the top-right corner of the screen;.
7. Your downloaded video will be saved to you phone's SD card by default, but you can.
Download Facebook videos on your Android gadget (approach 3):.
- Download the app called Facebook Video Free;.
- Then, you need to install it;.
- Go to the Facebook app and tap on the video you wish to download;.
- You should see the app and after that you have to select the red icon that states Facebook -.
- Video Free;.
- Also choose Simply Once;.
- You may now change the name of the file and select the place where you wish to conserve the file;.
- Tap OKAY and it'll begin the download;.
- Bear in mind that this last step might redirect you to the app's 'Guidelines' page, which is totally unnecessary. You need to press the back button to go back to Facebook an the problem will be resolve.
If that's all we can tell about From Facebook Video Downloader I hope this article was helpful thank you.