Most of the sites display a mobile version for users which are browsing website from their smart phone. Facebook.Com Login Desktop, So whenever you try to gain access to Facebook through your mobile phone, it instantly redirects you to its mobile variation.
This is done to offer a much better user interface on a smaller sized screen and to lower bandwidth as most of individuals are not using high-speed Web connection on their mobile phone.
Facebook.Com Login Desktop
The majority of sites consisting of Facebook disable certain features from their mobile version that they may appear unneeded. So there might be particular circumstance when you desire to benefit from full Facebook site on your smart phone. Here are few techniques utilizing which you can access full desktop version of Facebook on your mobile phone.
Direct URL Technique
If you do not utilize chrome/safari internet browser (that's very uncommon) then, you can utilize this technique to access Facebook desktop version on your smart phone. This is a universal approach which works for all mobile phones.
- Open your web browser and log in to your Facebook account.
- Now in the URL bar get in the following address-- www.facebook.com/home.php?m2w
- This should open Facebook desktop version on your smart phone.
For Android Gadgets.
In Android gadgets, It is extremely simple to switch to Facebook desktop variation. All you require to do is log in to your Facebook account using Chrome internet browser. Once you are logged in tap on the settings menu in the leading right corner and choose "Request desktop site".
Now you can access Facebook in desktop version on your android phone.
Avoid tapping on your House & profile otherwise it will redirect you to Facebook mobile variation. You will have the ability to see news feed, messages, notifications and groups in desktop mode.
For iOS Devices.
- Open Safari web browser and log in to your Facebook account.
- Next tap on the share button, now you will get 2 menus. Change to the second menu and swipe to its right.
- Now tap on Demand Desktop website, and Facebook will fill in desktop version.
For Windows Phone.
Similarly, like Chrome and Safari Windows Internet explorer also have the alternative to see sites in desktop mode.
- Open your browser and click the options button (3 dots).
- Scroll all the way down and tap on settings.
- Here you will see website preference option, by default it will be on the mobile version.
- Tap on it and change it to desktop variation.
- Now browse to Facebook.com and there you go.
- The only disadvantage of this technique is all the websites will open in their desktop version.
Thanks for reading Facebook.Com Login Desktop!