The Facebook app does not allow to download the videos posted by our good friends, at least in theory, however trust us when we are saying that there are some easy techniques to delight in Facebook videos on your own Android based gadget.
Here they are:
Download Facebook videos on your Android device (method 1):.
1. First off, you need to login with Google Chrome web browser;.
2. Look for the video you want to download;.
3. After that, you must press Play;.
4. While the video is playing, you have to press and hold the video;.
5. Then press "Save video" and have perseverance. In no greater than a couple of seconds it will be downloaded;.
6. The video can be established in the Download folder and in the Gallery of your gadget.
Download Facebook videos on your Android gadget (approach 2):.
Do you understand that you can also download the Facebook videos on your Android phone with the assistance of third-party apps? Among the most popular options is the app called MyVideoDownloader which is exceptionally easy to use. With MyVideoDownloader, you have the possibility to download any type of videos from Facebook, so it truly doesn't matter if they are tagged, shared or just uploaded by your buddies. Here is exactly what you need to do:.
1. Install the third-party app called MyVideoDownloader;.
2. After that, launch it;.
3. Visit to your Facebook account;.
4. Browse for the video you desire to download;.
5. Once you have actually discovered it, it's time to tap on the little tick icon beside the video you would like to download;.
6. Then, struck the download icon located on the top-right corner of the screen;.
7. Your downloaded video will be saved to you phone's SD card by default, however you can.
Download Facebook videos on your Android device (approach 3):.
- Download the app called Facebook Video Free;.
- Then, you need to install it;.
- Go to the Facebook app and tap on the video you wish to download;.
- You need to see the app and then you have to pick the red icon that states Facebook -.
- Video Free;.
- Likewise choose Simply When;.
- You might now change the name of the file and select the location where you desire to save the file;.
- Tap OK and it'll begin the download;.
- Bear in mind that this last action might redirect you to the app's 'Guidelines' page, which is entirely unneeded. You need to press the back button to go back to Facebook an the issue will be solve.
If that's all we can tell about Facebook Videodownloader I hope this article was helpful thank you.