Facebook Private Group
1. Click the blue down arrow on top right of Facebook and select Produce Group
Figure 1: Create a group (click to enlarge)
Select your group preferences: enter your group name, add group members, and after that select the personal privacy settings for your group (see Figure 2). For privacy setting information, click on this link.
Figure 2: Privacy alternatives (click to increase the size of).
- Click Create.
- As soon as you develop your group, you customize it by publishing a cover image and including a description.
1. Browse to Facebook.com and check in to your account.
2. Click the "Create Group" choice in the left sidebar on your Facebook homepage. If this choice does not appear, click the blue "See All" link in the menu to expose the "Develop Group" choice.
3. Type a name for your new group into the "Group Name" field.
4. Type in the names of Facebook pals and contacts that you want to invite to the secret group in the "Members" input field. Only the friends that you welcome will have the ability to see and access the group.
5. Click the "Personal privacy" pull-down menu at the bottom of the dialog box and select "Secret." Click the blue "Produce" button to produce your secret Facebook group.
Such articles Facebook Private Group from my thank you for visiting hope can help you.