Follow the Actions :
1. Log into your Facebook account and locate the "Friends" tab in the left sidebar.
2. This is implied to take you to the "Discover Buddies" page where you can import the contacts list from Gmail, Yahoo, Windows Live messenger and so on. Now, ignore all these crap and click the "Edit Friends" link.
3. Now you will get a pop up window, click "Develop a List". Go into a tailored name such as "offline list" or "Ignored Contacts".
4. This works vice-versa. You likewise can take a positive method creating an an "Online contacts" list instead of an Off-line one. Rest is as easy as this. Choose the list you desire and turn it "ON", keeping every other list as "OFF".
Choice of list must vary according to bulk count if you wish to talk with lot of individuals then, opt for Offline list to overlook the few undesirable personas.
5. Once the list has actually been prepared, include the buddies whom you wish to get rid of by clicking the profile thumbnails in the web browser overlay window.
Once finished with the choice of all the pals, click the "Produce List" button. Don't stress you can handle this list, include more individuals to this list or eliminate existing friends from the list from "Good friends -> Edit Buddy" lists.
6. So, now you can finally open the Facebook chat box put at the ideal bottom of your web browser and a new list is there waiting on you. Have a look at with the picture.
So, isn't really that easy? Still waiting? Go and apply it, have a good time!
Such articles Facebook Offline thanks for visiting can hopefully help you out.