The majority of the websites show a mobile variation for users which are searching website from their smart phone. Facebook Login Home Page Desktop Site L, So whenever you attempt to gain access to Facebook through your mobile phone, it automatically redirects you to its mobile version.
This is done to provide a much better interface on a smaller sized screen and to lower bandwidth as many of individuals are not utilizing high-speed Web connection on their cellphone.
Facebook Login Home Page Desktop Site L
Many sites consisting of Facebook disable particular features from their mobile version that they might appear unneeded. So there may be particular scenario when you want to take advantage of full Facebook website on your smart phone. Here are few methods using which you can access full desktop variation of Facebook on your mobile phone.
Direct URL Trick
If you do not use chrome/safari internet browser (that's very unusual) then, you can use this approach to access Facebook desktop version on your cellphone. This is a universal approach which works for all mobile devices.
- Open your browser and log in to your Facebook account.
- Now in the URL bar enter the following address-- www.facebook.com/home.php?m2w
- This ought to open Facebook desktop variation on your smart phone.
For Android Gadgets.
In Android devices, It is really easy to switch to Facebook desktop variation. All you require to do is log in to your Facebook account utilizing Chrome browser. When you are visited tap on the settings menu in the leading right corner and choose "Request desktop website".
Now you can access Facebook in desktop version on your android phone.
Avoid tapping on your Home & profile otherwise it will redirect you to Facebook mobile variation. You will be able to see news feed, messages, notices and groups in desktop mode.
For iOS Gadgets.
- Open Safari browser and log in to your Facebook account.
- Next tap on the share button, now you will get two menus. Switch to the 2nd menu and swipe to its right.
- Now tap on Demand Desktop website, and Facebook will pack in desktop variation.
For Windows Phone.
Likewise, like Chrome and Safari Windows Internet explorer also have the option to view sites in desktop mode.
- Open your web browser and click the choices button (three dots).
- Scroll all the method down and tap on settings.
- Here you will see website choice alternative, by default it will be on the mobile variation.
- Tap on it and alter it to desktop version.
- Now navigate to Facebook.com and there you go.
- The only drawback of this method is all the websites will open in their desktop variation.
Thanks for reading Facebook Login Home Page Desktop Site L!