The majority of the sites display a mobile variation for users which are searching site from their smart phone. Facebook Login Desktop View, So whenever you attempt to access Facebook through your mobile phone, it instantly redirects you to its mobile variation.
This is done to supply a much better interface on a smaller screen and to minimize bandwidth as many of individuals are not utilizing high-speed Web connection on their mobile phone.
Facebook Login Desktop View
Most websites consisting of Facebook disable specific functions from their mobile version that they may seem unneeded. So there might be particular situation when you wish to make the most of complete Facebook website on your cellphone. Here are few approaches using which you can access complete desktop variation of Facebook on your smartphone.
Direct URL Trick
If you do not use chrome/safari internet browser (that's really unusual) then, you can use this method to gain access to Facebook desktop version on your cellphone. This is a universal method which works for all mobile phones.
- Open your browser and log in to your Facebook account.
- Now in the URL bar enter the following address-- www.facebook.com/home.php?m2w
- This need to open Facebook desktop variation on your mobile phone.
For Android Devices.
In Android devices, It is very easy to switch to Facebook desktop variation. All you require to do is log in to your Facebook account utilizing Chrome browser. When you are logged in tap on the settings menu in the leading right corner and choose "Request desktop website".
Now you can access Facebook in desktop version on your android phone.
Avoid tapping on your Home & profile otherwise it will redirect you to Facebook mobile variation. You will be able to see news feed, messages, alerts and groups in desktop mode.
For iOS Gadgets.
- Open Safari web browser and log in to your Facebook account.
- Next tap on the share button, now you will get 2 menus. Change to the 2nd menu and swipe to its right.
- Now tap on Request Desktop website, and Facebook will load in desktop variation.
For Windows Phone.
Likewise, like Chrome and Safari Windows Web explorer also have the option to view websites in desktop mode.
- Open your browser and click the choices button (three dots).
- Scroll all the way down and tap on settings.
- Here you will see website choice alternative, by default it will be on the mobile version.
- Tap on it and alter it to desktop version.
- Now browse to Facebook.com and there you go.
- The only downside of this technique is all the sites will open in their desktop version.
Thanks for reading Facebook Login Desktop View!